WEbsite

      To unlock your freedom :      Visit Freedom Portal | Write to me
        No fees, no constraints..Ask for help !!

WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS SOON & WE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS BLOG.


YOU CAN CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US AT OUR NEW ADDRESS : http://elevate-your-life.blogspot.in/
OR
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY ON OUR NEW BLOG BY CLICKING HERE: https://goo.gl/zCjgxd

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My maiden book's pre-launch..patience pays big time.

Robert H. Schuller once said, 
Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

How true. There were times when it was the easiest thing to lose patience with persistent delays in the launch of my book (From the Rat Race to Financial Freedom), when most of my friend circle inquired about another "new date" that i wish to propose for the launch of my maiden book attempt. There was a stage when i started appreciating even my friends, for having the patience to keep coming back to me and asking for a new date for book launch. 

Ah !! things have changed since then !!

As with wealth management, this needed a hell of a lot of patience. It has taken its own sweet time, but it is worth all the time, energy and effort when I see the end result in front of me. Nothing can be achieved without the support of your loved ones and your family.... and this case is no exception. I wish to thank each one of you who have contributed in your own ways to bring the book to this stage.


The book is now in its pre-launch stage. I have received a limited set of copies for review comments by eminent personalities. Though i always had lot of confidence in what has gone in the book, but some of the comments which i have already got from personalities completely stranger to me have been truly mind blowing and extremely satisfying to the core.

That i need to have patience for another 1-2 weeks before the book starts hitting the book stalls itself seems a long wait, but i know it, once again - it will be worth all the effort !! 

Irrespective of how the book performs, the satisfaction of being the first and only member of my known ancestral chain in my family to have published a book (almost) seems to be a huge reward in itself, the cash equivalent of which will never do justice to the inner happiness it has already given me.

Catch you soon with the book in the stands !!

Cheers

Manoj Arora

2 comments:

Feel free to ASK.... that is the first step towards Financial Freedom !!

AddThis